Laser Skin Tightening
What is Laser Skin Tightening?
Orlando Skin Rejuvenation | Laser Skin Tightening is a minimally invasive procedure that uses laser to tighten the skin through the heating of the collagen causing the skin to contract.
It is indicated for patients suffering from sagging and wrinkles on the face and neck. It is recommended also to treat rosacea.
What type of Laser is used?
We use Candela’s GentleYAG®for laser Skin Tightening. This is an exceptional new way to get rid of wrinkles and tighten skin.
The Candela GentleYAG® “tightens” by heating the underlying layers in the skin and forming new collagen, resulting in smoother, younger looking skin.
The GentleYAG’s patented epidermal cooling system, (Dynamic Cooling Device, DCD™) protects the skin with every laser pulse allowing quick results.
How does Skin Tightening work?
Orlando Skin Rejuvenation | The rejuvenating effects of Skin tightening are achieved through:
- Stimulation of collagen production in the treated area
- Production of a natural skin tightening
- Flaccidity Reduction
- Improves skin texture and wrinkles
- Improve pore size
- Not invasive
- It is an FDA approved method to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Notable results are observed from the first session
- 3 to 4 sessions are required once a month
- The highest results are observed weeks after the last session
- The effects continue to be noticed after months of treatment because it continues to stimulate the skin’s natural collagen.
How many treatments will I need?
The number of the treatments depends on the condition of your skin.
Many factors are taken into consideration, regarding the efficacy of individual laser treatments, including the severity of the condition being treated.
The number of treatment usually recommended is 4-6. The treatments are performed every 4 weeks. You will begin to see results prior to finishing the series of treatments.
BEFORE & AFTER
Get In Touch
Creating Expressions of Authentic Beauty
We are committed to bringing out authentic beauty and promoting it through the nexus of physical, mental and spiritual wellness.